Current session: Jan 14th 2021-April 1st 2021, 8 alternate Thursdays at 1-4pm
Next session: April 22nd 2021- July 29th 2021, 8 alternate Thursdays @1-4pm
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to register and receive line drawings/images prior to class.
Intermediate level builds on Fundamentals watercolor classes (advanced beginner). Live zoom classes.
Pre-requisite: basic understanding of color mixing and water to pigment ratios, becoming comfortable with washes and the 4 major techniques. This class covers:
- Composition-do’s and don’ts, especially track of vision, creating focal areas and linking areas of value.
- Working larger and honing your observation skills
- advanced color mixing and paint characteristics
- focus on hard, soft and lost edges.
- creating mood and content