Pre-requisite: basic understanding of color mixing and concentration of water/paint, becoming comfortable with washes and the 4 major techniques. This class covers:
- Composition-do’s and don’ts, especially track of vision, creating focal areas and linking areas of value.
- Working larger and honing your observation skills
- advanced color mixing and paint characteristics
- focus on hard, soft and lost edges.
- creating mood and content
Next session: Jan 14th 2021, Thursdays at 1-4pm
Please email email@example.com to register and receive line drawings/images prior to class.